Life insurance is a promise between the policy owner and the insurer, where the insurer agrees to reimburse the occurrence of the insured person’s death or other event such as terminal illness or critical illness.
Companies within the insurance sector will be well aware of the statistics regarding fraudulent claims made by unscrupulous people. The cost to the insurance industry as a whole is rising each year causing losses beyond estimation. We firmly believe that all suspicious claims must be thoroughly verified and investigated by professional investigators. We act on behalf of many insurance companies investigating fraudulent and suspicious claim.
We are experienced in the investigation of life, health, including travel claims (baggage and personal effects losses, trip interruption, physical damage/loss insurance, personal liability insurance, and medical expenses) for principals worldwide.
With our extensive investigation experience, we are able to provide professional investigative claims decision support throughout countries in Latin America and Europe as well as Canada and Russia, exposing fraudulent applications and claims. We do not carry out investigations within the United States of America.
We help insurers resolve insurance claim investigations by determining the facts about the claim in such areas as:
- An original or certified copy of the policyholder’s death certificate
- Proof of identity as the beneficiary
- Complete proof of the death
- Date of, time and place of death
- Detail circumstances of death
- Copies of the treatment records (if death occurred due to any ailment)
- List the names and addresses of all treating physicians and hospitals
- And other possible details to detect the fraud
We can also provide documentation such as:
- Scene Visit
- Evidence Photography
- Accidental Vehicle Photographs
- Sequence of the Incident
- Diagrams of Collided Vehicles
- Witness Testimony
Vehicle Collision Analysis
- Accident Description
- Vehicles Description
- Statements of the Witnesses
Crash Scene Diagrams
- Re-Construction of the Scene
- Collection of Evidences at scene
- Incident Summary