with minimal information that would normally not be possible.
Do you need to know how to find someone?
If you are trying to search for someone or find a missing person or people that you have lost touch with, family or friends, or even a debtor who owes you money, we offer a comprehensive and very successful people tracing service for the tracing of missing people within Costa Rica, Latin America, Canada, Europe and Russia.
Our skilled people search investigators are able to successfully find missing people in circumstances and with minimal information that would normally not be possible.
It may be that you want to trace a debtor, or business associate or other connection. Our extensive resources enable us to have a very high success rate in finding the person you are trying to locate.
It is common practice for those people that owe money to disappear with out ever intending to repay the debt. These missing people often attempt to hide their location by using false names, living under another persons name, not registering services where they are living, or even changing their registered name entirely. Even with these circumstances, it is possible for our people search investigator to locate these missing persons.
If someone who owes you money and you need to find them, we can assist in your missing persons search.
We have the resources to find missing people:
- Debtors including people that actively attempt to avoid detection.
- People who have left home and “disappeared” very recently
- Adopted from birth – Parent searches
- Searching for family given for adoption at birth
- Long lost family members or friends
- Religious or cult abductions
- Estranged partners
- Trace people for wills and inheritance
- Fugitives on the run
What techniques does an investigator use to find a missing person?
- Fugitive recovery agents. These investigators are experts at locating fleeing criminals and debtors. They are not limited by the same laws as the police and so can enter virtually any place they believe a criminal is hiding.
- Physical searches by air, land, sea. Private investigators use a number of vehicles to search areas the average person has no access to.
- Networking with other private investigators or paying informants. We also have an extensive network of investigators who are recruitable to help the search.
- Surveillance and videotaping. Investigators can observe places where a missing person is likely to be, or can observe and track a suspect in a missing persons case.
- Searching hospitals and mortuaries. Private investigators can search through a number of facilities where a victim may be.
- Doing background checks, questioning witnesses, and other investigative techniques. Private investigators can turn to others to isolate likely suspects or likely sources of aid, in finding a missing person.